Monday, April 2, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes - Core

Today we talk to Micah Tiponi, owner of Core:
 

MadPea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Micah Tiponi: I wear alot of ink purchased from all over sl and admired the work. Attempting to build for some time I couldnt find a niche.
That is until I attempted my first tattoo. I enjoy the art and what it means to people. My products are a result of inspiration from those who have been supportive of my efforts to create.

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Micah Tiponi: The celtic cross.

MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?


Micah Tiponi: The Henna Royale.

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview.

Taxi to the game: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoshi%20Island/135/127/801

How to get started: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/04/sanity-falls-hunt-what-is-it-about-and.html


by Quan Lavender


No comments:

Post a Comment