Friday, April 6, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes - The Elegant Goth

Today we talk to Deja Letov, owner of The Elegant Goth:


Madpea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Deja Letov: The Elegant Goth just celebrated year four in business and I am thrilled to be part of the Sanity Falls hunt. What will you find at my place? My focus since I first opened my doors has been to bring products to the goth community that have a touch of elegance and sophistication instead of the same old "filled with blood" red and black items that seem to flood the market. We can decorate your castle, home or clan residence with every home furnishing you can think of from a sensual bedroom suite and coordinating living room to bathroom and kitchen. We also have a large cemetery and outdoors product line available as well as a touch of gothic victorian steampunk mixed with some Alice in Wonderland. Did I mention our Mad Hatter Asylum with every lunatic accessory you can dream up? That's a lot to take in right? Well, there is a lot to see at the Elegant Goth. I've been told if you come to my sim, it's like a playground and it's so true! You never know what I might make next so stop by often.

Madpea: And what is your prize for the hunters?

Deja Letov: Hunters are going to find an item I am calling "I'm not really crazy am I?". It's a gorgeous red velvet patient chaise lounge and includes 7 animations built into it. It's the perfect place to spill your guts to someone.



MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?

Deja Letov: For hunters who complete the hunt, you will find an entire Psychologist Patient Meeting Room. The room will include a fireplace, haunting art piece (touch it and watch), a special chair for the doctor (Tell me your problems) with both a male and female doctor animation to list, a side table featuring some accessories including a patient clipboard, a matching rug and of course an empty spot waiting for the patient chaise. It has a slight victorian steampunk feel to it and I think our doctors will love it!

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview.

How to get started:  http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/04/sanity-falls-hunt-what-is-it-about-and.html

Taxi to Hunt Start:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoshi%20Island/133/131/801

by Quan Lavender



No comments:

Post a Comment