Thursday, December 13, 2012

Enchanted Frost Hunt: Dragon Magick Wares

The rost Hunt is running until December 22nd. Still lots of time to finish the 15 destinations. See here another great hunt prize. Today we talk to Dragonia DeCuir, owner of Dragon Magick Wares.


Dragonia DeCuir: I make a eclectic mix of homes and house wares from elven to steampunk for all size avatars. Currently I have the largest selection of petite homes in SL. I've been in business now for several years and I love what I do. You'll find things at my store you won't find any where else on the grid.

And see here prize for the hunters:



Dragonia DeCuir: My prize is The Wizards Library a whimsical 2 story enchanted tower. The perfect place for any wizard to take their cloak off and kick back after a long day of spell casting.

How to start the hunt: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/11/the-enchanted-frost-hunt-how-to-start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment