Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Post No. 9.9 - Vendor Interviews

Druidamus Whispers



Thank you for participating in "Love Potion No. 9.9". 


So what brought you to Second Life and how your store came into existence? Anything else you would like the Peas and readers to know about you?

My story began with the orders for the buildings and their design, but my 5 minutes of fame faded quickly (competition and stuff :). After 2 years of the 5 min swapped large buildings on small items. I began by making animated pets (available at MarketPlace), then just went to the jewelry. And so, earning a "simple objects" I invested in newer textures, sculpts, gadgets. Many manufacturers inspired me with their products, and products with real life, so that has created his own style. Unfortunately, I'm far from the big well-known creators and producers. I have no such talent and desire and inspiration;). Often friends inspire me. The head sits so far about 300 projects to do: P. Aaaaaaaaa ... too much of this, just blow me :). In addition to the imagination (and I have it great) limits me no talent at writing scripts. And it also locks me in creating new ideas.

Please tell us a little bit about your store and your products?

My products are mainly jewelry, but also animated pets, textures, accessories for avatars, and more.

In my products I use sculpts, textures and gadgets created mostly by other creators of Second Life. Sometimes I use own textures and sculpts. But others do it better than me :) Therefore, most of the profits from sales devote to the purchase of new intermediates. In this way, invest in the creativity of other creators:)

What is the prize that you made for the Love Potion No. 9.9 Hunt?



What do you think of the hunt and the story involved with the hunt?

I love the combination of Hunts and Quests in one story. I'm a fan of games MadPea (as large as Kiana is a fan of my products and even more;). I love the scenery, stories and adventures. But I get annoyed at finding small objects in large sims. In such places the object sought should be as large as sim;)

Have you yourself been able to start or maybe have completed the hunt?
If you have completed or started the hunt, what was your thoughts on the experience?


If it was not for a few people would probably still looking. Why? the answer I gave earlier. Small objects and sims big. Often hidden, so that probably people who hid them that their were not.

Have you had a favorite experience with the hunt or hunt member(s)? (The Peas)

Yes, thanks to Kiana, participated in the HUNT, not only as a hunter, but as a salesman. Who would have thought. My products are not, so wonderful to have become the subject of hunting :). HUNT So this was my adventure other than with previous releases

What is your favorite thing about being involved in the hunt?

Scenery hunt and some shops, history and story, awards.
I liked the lab, feel it was magic, especially when the cauldron of the potion exploded;)

What would you like to say to the Peas that have or have not done the hunt?

Peas do not let that cook. I'll eat you raw;). I'm kidding. Let the magic be with you.

Have you noticed increased traffic or increase in sale of your products during this hunt? Or what are the benefits for being a part of this hunt for you?

I did not shop on a large scale. My shop was created for the purpose of HUNT. Overall, my items were only available on MarketPlace. But thanks to your HUNT maybe more people come to know my products. This is the period before Valentine's Day. So far the product sales MarketPlace is the same as in the last year. Well, but do I have to show for it. I was able to sell several products in stock so that the hunt. THX buyer!

I'm sorry for my English. I use a translator goggles. Greetings to all the team

Thank you for your time.

Glitch Axelrad


Love Potion No. 9.9 Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment