Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love Potion No. 9.9 - Vendor Interviews

Ankle Biter


Thank you for participating in "Love Potion No. 9.9". 
 Yuna Yuadl

Small write up on what brought you to Second Life and how your store came into existence? Anything else you would like the Peas and readers to know about you?


I came to second live because a friend invited me to this world, I fell immediately in love with all the magical things here. I love to play with colors and mixed and matched things. One year ago I became a Petite and I loved that from the very start. In the beginning it was pretty hard to find outfits but I was so lucky to have to 2 friends that encouraged me to make my own clothes and they helped me out and gave advice. If it was not for them, I would never had the courage to create outfits. Besides that, love to play with colors and prims and mix and match stuff. I always try to make something that  I really love with lots of tiny details. 

Please tell us a little bit about your store and your products? 

I started my store in September 2012. I create outfits specially for the Petite avatar. I started to make outfits because it was so hard to find anything that I wanted to wear myself.

What is the prize that you made for the Love Potion No. 9.9 Hunt?
 




What do you think of the hunt and the story involved with the hunt?

The hunt is absolutely wonderful and I love the story. So well done, detailed and  with so many surprises on the way.


Have you yourself been able to start or maybe have completed the hunt?

If you have completed or started the hunt, what was your thoughts on the experience? Being a hunt-addict myself, of course I completed the hunt and I really loved it. It brought me to beautiful places and the end was a total surprise. My compliments to the makers of this hunt, it was absolutely stunning and I loved every second of it :))


Have you had a favorite experience with the hunt or hunt member(s)? (The Peas)

Yes I loved the moment when I had completed the hunt and I had all of these letters in my hud and had to type them in chat and touch the cauldron that was sooo magical. 


What is your favorite thing about being involved in the hunt?

I was totally flabbergasted  when I was accepted to participate in a Madpea hunt  it was like if I was dreaming, I had to pinch my self several times. Because I love Madpea hunts and a few of my Designer Heros were in this hunt.


What would you like to say to the Peas that have or have not done the hunt?

 Please do this hunt, it so much fun and you visit amazing places and in the end you get such beautiful gifts.  The story, the entourage, the places, everything is so enchanting,  I even was a bit sad when I finished this hunt but I had so much fun :))


 Have you noticed increased traffic or increase in sale of your products during this hunt or what are the benefits for being a part of this hunt for you? 

Because my shop is a very young shop in sl, not many people know it and this hunt  was a wonderful opportunity for me to show my shop and my outfits to a new public. 

Thank you for your time.

Glitch Axelrad
MadPeas PR

 

Love Potion No. 9.9 Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment