Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FANTAVATAR & MOONSTRUCK - Vendor Interview

FANTAVATAR & MOONSTRUCK

 Thank you for participating in "Love Potion No. 9.9".


Luna Barak


So what brought you to Second Life and how your store came into existence? Anything else you would like the Peas and readers to know about you?

I entered in Second Life after an hint of curiosity around 6 years ago. I started roleplaying in fantasy lands and after a while I got fascinated by the creations of some designer like Raven Pennyfeather (RFyre), Dragans Varg and others and decided to challenge myself in building.

Please tell us a little bit about your store and your products?

In the last five years I have been kept making several kind of things mainly related to medieval fantasy roleplay: complete fantasy avatars, clothes, shoes, hair, wings, buildings, furnitures, garden sculptures, fountains etc. Always trying to give the best of my creativity and enthusiasm while building, and to have also fun.

What is the prize that you made for the Love Potion No. 9.9 Hunt.


 I made two elemental fae outfits for female and male dedicated to the water

What do you think of the hunt and the story involved with the hunt?

The story is creative and involving, I participated only two MadPea hunts in these years but always find them way above any others for organization and for public response.

Have you yourself been able to start or maybe have completed the hunt?  If you have completed or started the hunt, what was your thoughts on the experience?

I didnt do it this time but I did in the past and I had fun

Have you had a favorite experience with the hunt or hunt member(s)? (The Peas) What is your favorite thing about being involved in the hunt?

In the case of MadPea is of course the quality of the items aside with a chance to spend time with some friend in a different way

What would you like to say to the Peas that have or have not done the hunt?

It seemd all perfect

Have you noticed increased traffic or increase in sale of your products during this hunt? Or what are the benefits for being a part of this hunt for you?

I did have a great increase of traffic

Thank you for your time. 

Glitch Axelrad
MadPea PR











No comments:

Post a Comment