Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes: ~*Es Stylez*~

Today we talk to Layla Meridoc, owner of ~*Es  Stylez*~


MadPea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Layla Meridoc: I design what I like to call everyday styles for men and women. That is a rather general term for saying I have varied interests and I don't really focus on just one kind of item. By that I mean I have a eclectic selection of fashions including  shoes, swimsuits, jeans,T-shirts, balls gowns, club dresses and everything in between. What I create depends on the mood I'm in or the "light bulb moment" when an idea comes to me.
 When I began designing 2 years ago I didn't know the first thing about building. I took some basic classes that are offered inworld, but my photoshop skills are self taught. Everything I learned , I learned from my mistakes. And I work hard to constantly learn new skills and improve. I am proof that love of fashion and focus on detail are not exclusive to those who majored in Graphic design in College.

My motto is if "I won't wear it than why would I expect you to?"  Part of my quality control is that every single item I sell is first worn by myself, my friends and my husband to double check quality , detail and flow.

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Layla Meridoc: Oh I was  inspired by the texture on the Sanity Falls poster to design an exclusive Hunt  Mesh hoodie with an altered version of the poster as a decal on back (with permission from the texture's owner) . Along with the hoodie  (in male and female versions)  is a T-shirt and torn jeans (unisex).

MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?


Layla Meridoc: I had a lot of fun creating that prise. It's a back pack chock full of items one might use on a crime spree.

Madpea: Thank you for the short interview.

How to get started: http://madpea.blogspot.de/2012/04/sanity-falls-hunt-what-is-it-about-and.html

Taxi to start location:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoshi%20Island/133/131/801


by Quan Lavender


No comments:

Post a Comment