Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes - Peachy Keen

And today we talk also to Eolene Uralia, Co-Owner of Peachy Keen. Eolene is is a great builder and and part of the Sanity Falls builders team.


MadPea: Eolene, thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Eolene Uralia: hmmm, this is a hard question.  I hate to type about myself.  I am the original cube creator. Yes, all steal my builds.  I am a legend in SL, a legend in my own mind.  FAMOUS I tell you...  FAMOUS!!!  I see my cubes in SL everywhere...  most of them are stolen from me!     
Have a store that I share with Blueboy Huckleberry that is mostly toys that people can play in SL.   We also created a lot of toyland in thumper sim with the help of some great friends and creators in SL. 

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Eolene Uralia: Well, I got to thinking about couches and chairs in SL and  why people sit on a couch and pose with friends...  so I was thinking it needed to be a little more interesting and created twisted....  a spin off of the twister game.  4 people can pose/animate on it at a time, and change their pose as well as adjust themselves on the twisted mat to take up some funny positions or just to align themselves.   In the future it is hoped that this game will actually work with spinning but it will take some time and many many animations.

Madpea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?

The 2nd prize at the end: DUMBY avatar

Eolene Uralia: I suppose I am taking away the surprise for you all.  You have all heard of GUMBY?  Well we have a very lovely mesh avatar, named DUMBY, looks much like Gumby, but it is his long lost brother from another mother made by a friend named Heb Dexler for toyland.  Gumby and Dumby could pass for twins.  Too bad that Dumby grew up on the wrong side of town. If I have time to create something in the next week I will add that in with the final prize.

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview.

Alone these two wonderful prizes are worth participating the hunt. But there are 98 more to come! See the next gifts tomorrow!

by Quan Lavender



No comments:

Post a Comment