Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes - Sweet Sin

Today we talk to Jay Babenco (Jaay Tiratzo), Owner of Sweet Sin:


MadPea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Jay Babenco: Hello everyone, I work with Shape Male and female, I try to do my best, and my store has all types, tall, thin, short, with more body ... And I did Shapes Male and sexy. I am proud to present you to my store and say I'm Brazilian. Oh yeah, I also do tattoo ... small ... but I try my best.

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?


Jay Babenco: Tattoo

MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?


Jay Babenco: Maybe new Tats

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview.

by Quan Lavender


No comments:

Post a Comment